Please help decide

Gracie916

O.G.
Sep 3, 2013
AAA77D2A-6E0D-4F26-90D1-B658D556F510.jpeg Happy Sunday all!

I stopped by the VCA boutique yesterday, and wanted to pick out my first vintage Alhambra MOP pendent. However, I am not familiar with the what is considered flawed or rare when it comes to Mother of Pearls. The SA told me that the one with the pink hue is considered a rarer find and suggested that I should pick that one, the pearl white ones are more common. Is there such thing? Which one should I pick? TIA

View attachment 4367951 Happy Sunday all!

I stopped by the VCA boutique yesterday, and wanted to pick out my first vintage Alhambra MOP pendent. However, I am not familiar with the what is considered flawed or rare when it comes to Mother of Pearls. The SA told me that the one with the pink hue is considered a rarer find and suggested that I should pick that one, the pearl white ones are more common. Is there such thing? Which one should I pick? TIA
I think the iridescent quality is what makes MOP beautiful, so I definitely would pick the one with the most pink, 2nd from the top. Of course you should pick the one that speaks to you