Please help decide Mini Satchel or Mini Tanner

I struggled with the idea of the mini tanner. It is a unique shape. However once I pulled mine out of the box it was love! Plus it is such a classy bag! Im so happy I didnt miss out on this.

Ok - just wondering here, how come there seems to be no love for the mini satchel in Cobalt? I ordered that color, should arrive on Monday.
I have wayyy too many black bags, so that was out, the Robin appears too light and I'm not to crazy about the other colors.

It was between Cobalt and Camel. I went with Cobalt for some color. Now I'm getting worried I won't like it! :sad:

nichols5991 said:
Ok - just wondering here, how come there seems to be no love for the mini satchel in Cobalt? I ordered that color, should arrive on Monday.
I have wayyy too many black bags, so that was out, the Robin appears too light and I'm not to crazy about the other colors.

It was between Cobalt and Camel. I went with Cobalt for some color. Now I'm getting worried I won't like it! :sad:

Probably just because cobalt has already been out in the reg legacy leather so it just isn't new and exciting, know what I mean? Plenty of people love cobalt, they probably just want something new. I'm sure you'll love it, it's versatile without being neutral.

Probably just because cobalt has already been out in the reg legacy leather so it just isn't new and exciting, know what I mean? Plenty of people love cobalt, they probably just want something new. I'm sure you'll love it, it's versatile without being neutral.

I thought the robin would be more aqua which I was excited about but I may be with you and getting cobalt! Nothing wrong with it. I also agree with Mandy that the robin is just new. I will either get cobalt or red...will of course post pics ;)

Hadn't thought about that, but good point. whew! :biggrin:
Can't wait to get it, I think I'm going to love the size and shape.

I didn't know it came in that color until a few posts ago, so now that I do, it's at the top of my list! I the robin is very pretty too, but then again might have to just get an accessory because of the color transfer issue.

I didn't know it came in that color until a few posts ago, so now that I do, it's at the top of my list! I the robin is very pretty too, but then again might have to just get an accessory because of the color transfer issue.

I don't believe color transfer is much of an issue with saffiano. I have a vanilla MK saffiano. I tend to worry about that but haven't with my vanilla bag.

I have one of each and love them both for different reasons. I think the Mini Tanner looks odd when carried cross body, so I hold my Cognac one but the handles or on the crook of my arm. I just got the Mini Satchel in black and that one I like cross body or on one shoulder. They're both great little bags that hold more than you would think!