Please help! color transfer on my Louis Vuitton damier azur

I had the exact same issue with mine. The pink color was on both sides of my bag. I do not own a pink shirt. I also believe it had to be from the straps. I could not get the pink off of the bag and now the gray colored squares and rubbed into the white.

I know this is an older post, but that's a bummer about your bag! That's what always deterred me from purchasing beige/cream leather bags. OP did you ever come to a resolution for your Neverfull?

I just had this same thing happen and neither baby wipes nor makeup remover wipes helped, but acetone nail polish remover on a cotton ball took out 98% of my (also pink) color transfer. I’ve had to let it dry and go over it a few times, but this has been the only thing I’ve been able to find that helps.

I just had this same thing happen and neither baby wipes nor makeup remover wipes helped, but acetone nail polish remover on a cotton ball took out 98% of my (also pink) color transfer. I’ve had to let it dry and go over it a few times, but this has been the only thing I’ve been able to find that helps.
I would be very wary advising others use acetone nail polish remover.... acetone and solvents can damage the canvas and if there’s something else in the remover that could do irreversible damage too. I’m glad it worked for you but whoever is reading this should think very carefully before proceeding...

Reactions: semper
Hello,

I dreamt about this bag almost all my life and I bought it last year from dubai. I wear it like 4-5 times and then the winter came. I put it in her fabric bag, with white paper inside and today I wanted to wear it but some red stain are on it and I believe is color transfer from the shoulder strap. I feel I’m gonna go crazy if I cannot find a solution to clean it. Please advise me what to do!
Hello. Sorry i know that this is old but just wondering if you got it fixed?

I had this happened to my azur neverfull pouch which i also believed was from the glazing. I tried rubbing alcohol but it doesn't remove the red / pinkish stain. Were you able to remove yours?