please help, celine mini smooth leather

Roshail

O.G.
May 17, 2011
Hi guys...

I have posted this in the authentication thread as well and appologise in advance for repeating it here(but I am getting a little desperate) and promise its just this once. But can one of you kind ladies please authenticate this bag for me? and also is this a mini luggage? please help!

I will repeat what I have written in authentication thread.

Can someone please please please authenticate this bag for me!! I have bought it now but did advise the seller that I wouldnt make payment till I am sure of the authenticity. The buyer is okay with that. So please please please one of you kind ladies authenticate this bag for me!!pleaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee

Item: Authentic Celine Shoulder Luggage camel, wie neu!!
Listing: 120958624265
Seller: clotildetalbot
Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120958624...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_973wt_13977

thank you so much!!!

The bag is authentic. It is the shoulder luggage in camel.
It was bought at a german onlineshop which sells authentic designer handbags.
The retail price in Germany for the shoulder luggage is 1400€.
Don't get fooled by the old brown dustbag.

By the way, I'm not the seller.
Please be more careful with your estimations.

french affair said:
The bag is authentic. It is the shoulder luggage in camel.
It was bought at a german onlineshop which sells authentic designer handbags.
The retail price in Germany for the shoulder luggage is 1400€.
Don't get fooled by the old brown dustbag.

By the way, I'm not the seller.
Please be more careful with your estimations.

Wow. Totally fake!!

I`m the seller of the bag, it is no fake!!!!!! I was in vacation and therefor I read delayed...
I bought it in in the german online shop "Fashionette", it is a reputable brand shop:

http://www.fashionette.de/?gclid=CKu31tL33rECFUYPfAodgCYApg

they don`t sell fakes!!!!

@french affair
@fettfleck
many thanks for your professional authentication!!!!
The bag is 100% original, the luggage shoulder is a rare model and therefore it does not known by the ladies "fandmcarebear" and "sarahmoon714" ?
Ladies, if you are not sure you should be more careful with your utterances, I'm disappointed by your negligence :sad:

Last edited:
saphira said:
I`m the seller of the bag, it is no fake!!!!!! I was in vacation and therefor I read delayed...
I bought it in in the german online shop "Fashionette", it is a reputable brand shop:

http://www.fashionette.de/?gclid=CKu31tL33rECFUYPfAodgCYApg

they don`t sell fakes!!!!

@french affair
@fettfleck
many thanks for your professional authentication!!!!
The bag is 100% original, the luggage shoulder is a rare model and therefore it does not known by the ladies "fandmcarebear" and "sarahmoon714" ?
Ladies, if you are not sure you should be more careful with your utterances, I'm disappointed by your negligence :sad:

I'm sorry saphira. I too believe this bag is not authentic celine. Celine does NOT have any authorized online retailers of authentic Celine handbags. Some online retailers do indeed sell authentic Celine handbags, but they are few and far between and do not offer these bags at discounted prices. I have to agree with Handbagangel and the others on this one. I'm going to give you an example. Let's just say someone buys and returns a bag. The returns department does not have the same kind of quality control nor do they know all of the specific details of authentic representation of each designers specific bag. A switch can easily be made. There are so many red flags on not only this particular Celine shoulder bag in camel, but the dustbag AND cards are questionable. Can you tell me when you originally purchased it (what year)?