Please guide me on how to score a black rectangular mini

jess38

May 26, 2018
Do I have to visit the boutique or call in everyday to check? Cos black is so high in demand and if I do not call and check daily, I will miss out cos they will be sold out in no time!!

Do I have to visit the boutique or call in everyday to check? Cos black is so high in demand and if I do not call and check daily, I will miss out cos they will be sold out in no time!!
Do you have a SA and a local Chanel boutique that you regularly go to?
The easiest way to go is to explain to a specific SA what you are looking for.
If they do not have it in stock they might find what you want from one other store and have it transfered especially for you.
Good luck!!

Reactions: periogirl28
Do you have a SA and a local Chanel boutique that you regularly go to?
The easiest way to go is to explain to a specific SA what you are looking for.
If they do not have it in stock they might find what you want from one other store and have it transfered especially for you.
Good luck!!
Yes I do have but I’m still paranoid and afraid if I’m late or sometimes he may forget to tell me, the item will be snatch out before I even know. I have another SA who keeps telling me to take navy blue instead, saying is similar to black anyway. And told me there’s no black coz is on allocation list. Buy my other SA who is more helpful told me the stocks will come in every weekday and he will keep me to keep once they have the stock. I’m so worried..... I don’t Wan to miss the black as it is so hard to come by...

:P
Yes I do have but I’m still paranoid and afraid if I’m late or sometimes he may forget to tell me, the item will be snatch out before I even know. I have another SA who keeps telling me to take navy blue instead, saying is similar to black anyway. And told me there’s no black coz is on allocation list. Buy my other SA who is more helpful told me the stocks will come in every weekday and he will keep me to keep once they have the stock. I’m so worried..... I don’t Wan to miss the black as it is so hard to come by...
I understand what you mean.
Then I would have texted the more helpful SA every week and asked:biggrin:
Don’t be afraid to ask to many times..
You could also call to the boutique once a week and ask.
I hope you will find it:heart:

Are you in SG? Black minis are by allocation in SG. This means you need to go through an SA and get put on a waiting list. I don’t think you’ll be able to walk in and see one on the shelves.

Use this forum as a resource, there are minis getting posted almost daily in the past week. You just need to check the shopping forum daily few times a day!!!
thank you so much! but the stock varies in different countries so if it appears in one, it may not be in the other.. do u know if the black mini will appears in every season but just not on a daily basis but randomly?

:P
I understand what you mean.
Then I would have texted the more helpful SA every week and asked:biggrin:
Don’t be afraid to ask to many times..
You could also call to the boutique once a week and ask.
I hope you will find it:heart:
haha u are too kind... i think i will call daily haha.. cos if u call weekly, it may appears on the days u didnt call and sold out instantly.. so far have been starting to call them 3 times and also check with the helpful SA (i hope he doesnt finds me annoying). Hes better than the other SA. the other SA wasnt too friendly in her text reply and would reply one word only. And keep asking me to take blue and keep telling me there is no black coming in this season (which i dont think so because black does comes out randomly so how she knows it wont come out?)
I feel so embarassed to call daily until i told the helpful SA that i will treat him a drink after i gotten my black mini hahaha

Are you in SG? Black minis are by allocation in SG. This means you need to go through an SA and get put on a waiting list. I don’t think you’ll be able to walk in and see one on the shelves.
yea from singapore. are u also waiting too? yup the SA put me on a waiting list (which is long n takes forever). but another SA told me he is able to get one for me when theres any but he can only hold for me 3 hours. meaning once hv, i hv to rush down almost immediately!

Reactions: voguekitty
haha u are too kind... i think i will call daily haha.. cos if u call weekly, it may appears on the days u didnt call and sold out instantly.. so far have been starting to call them 3 times and also check with the helpful SA (i hope he doesnt finds me annoying). Hes better than the other SA. the other SA wasnt too friendly in her text reply and would reply one word only. And keep asking me to take blue and keep telling me there is no black coming in this season (which i dont think so because black does comes out randomly so how she knows it wont come out?)
I feel so embarassed to call daily until i told the helpful SA that i will treat him a drink after i gotten my black mini hahaha
Call until you get what you want, I do not think he feels you are annoying..
Omg avoid that rude SA , why try to convince you to take one other colour!?
And so stupid to say that they will not be any blacks this season:annoyed: I do not think she is even looking..
I am sure you will get one..
You have to do a reveal when that day come:heart:

e
Call until you get what you want, I do not think he feels you are annoying..
Omg avoid that rude SA , why try to convince you to take one other colour!?
And so stupid to say that they will not be any blacks this season:annoyed: I do not think she is even looking..
I am sure you will get one..
You have to do a reveal when that day come:heart:
exactly! mayb she (a malay SA) wants to earn commission fast so hopefully i get the navy from her? Do you also feels that there is still blacks in every season but probably a few days a month only? :heart:

:heart::heart:
e

exactly! mayb she (a malay SA) wants to earn commission fast so hopefully i get the navy from her? Do you also feels that there is still blacks in every season but probably a few days a month only? :heart:
I did not have the chance to check this season but at my local boutique they had the rectangular mini in the classic quilt in stock last week, last time I saw the chevron mini was 1 month ago.
I did not ask my SA from which season it was:heart:

:heart::heart:
I did not have the chance to check this season but at my local boutique they had the rectangular mini in the classic quilt in stock last week, last time I saw the chevron mini was 1 month ago.
I did not ask my SA from which season it was:heart:
so good ur country hv black!!! which country are you from by the way?