Please give your liposuction experience here (looking for lipo clinic)

Nov 16, 2015
Hi! I am having torso lipo done in Seoul in January. I have been botched here in the US, so I really want and need good results. So far, only TL is on my list.

If you have had liposuction in Seoul please give what make you choose the clinic you did and your results. If you've done a thread already, please put the link here. Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Leelala
I'm only interested in body lipo. There isn't a lot of information on the board on body lipo (until recently at least). I don't want anyone to get confused with face lipo.

If you want you can research on this forum the clinics 365MC and the Line as in my research specifically for lipo they have had relatively more positive reviews than negative ones. TL has a few positive reviews as well.

You can check the posts of PS goers for their experiences to help with you research.
Thiefcat
xblue
Yukina89
TofuKimchee
BeefSoup
babyrose12
HJ88
Kaliyah
shan_shan

Hope this helps with your journey in find the right clinic for you. Good luck!

If you want you can research on this forum the clinics 365MC and the Line as in my research specifically for lipo they have had relatively more positive reviews than negative ones. TL has a few positive reviews as well.

You can check the posts of PS goers for their experiences to help with you research.
Thiefcat
xblue
Yukina89
TofuKimchee
BeefSoup
babyrose12
HJ88
Kaliyah
shan_shan

Hope this helps with your journey in find the right clinic for you. Good luck!

Thank you so much. I will go through the posts and put pertinent information here Might take a day or two, but I'd love for there to be a comprehensive liposuction thread.

Thank you so much. I will go through the posts and put pertinent information here Might take a day or two, but I'd love for there to be a comprehensive liposuction thread.

Indeed I don't think I have seen a dedicated lipo thread, but not sure it will actually help, like there is a dedicated rhino thread I, II and II that combined is over 1000 pages, so you still need to research. And trust me it takes a while, since I have gone through it :P. Do take your time, as researching thoroughly is very important. Good luck with your research!

Reactions: missy_sana
im also interested about liposuction in seoul but theres not a lot of topics in this forum as if anyone can upload some experience they have and had, will be great for us..

Thanks