Please give me opinions on these shoulder bags...

1. That's what I'm always asking for, isn't it? :smile:

I'd like your opinions on the following Damier shoulder bags...additional pics and info if you own this bag would be greatly appreciated:

1. Tribeca Long
    2. Recoleta
    3. Ravello PM

Preference?

Thanks!

2. I like the Ravello PM the best of the three.

3. For me, I love Ravello PM :yes:
    I post mine :shame: but it's not great pic bcos it's taken by my mobile phone :sweatdrop:
    Sorry but hope that helps :smile:
    Ravello PM is so cute...I love its Koala clasp :love:

with ravello_sai.jpg
  4. I like this one the best. It's a small bag, but very cute. I could see it being quite practical if you like small bags (like me).

5. i like Ravello PM!! it is so cute!!

6. Karman - I love the Ravello PM - This is the one that one of my daughters wants for Christmas. Darling bag.

7. Ravello PM

8. Ravello :love:

9. Ravello PM

10. I'm not with the majority...but I choose the Tribeca Long. I love this bag! I tried it on that the store and I love it's elegance and sleek lines. It's a very structured and modern looking shoulder bag, and I love it's simplicity. I tried on the Ravello PM as well, it's is cute with the koala clasp, but much to small for my needs. The recoleta, is very plain IMO. I guess it would depend on how much you carry! HTH!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice