Please explain....

Nancy in VA

Bal & Legacy Lover
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
About to pull the trigger on a double swagger so I went on U Tube to look at reveals but am still confused. I know a plain old Swagger is smaller than a Double Swagger - at least I think it is. Now I see there was a Swagger 20 , Swagger 27 and a Swagger Carryall? Huh? I assume the Swagger Carryall is bigger than the Double Swagger. Right?

About to pull the trigger on a double swagger so I went on U Tube to look at reveals but am still confused. I know a plain old Swagger is smaller than a Double Swagger - at least I think it is. Now I see there was a Swagger 20 , Swagger 27 and a Swagger Carryall? Huh? I assume the Swagger Carryall is bigger than the Double Swagger. Right?
There were a lot of swaggers. Also a 21, 33 and 37 and a framed carryall (and a ton of crossbody/clutch/shoulder bag versions.)
I can't comment on double swagger size as I don't own one (yet) but the carryall (tote with 3 sections right?) Is similar in size to the 27. I preferred the regular (33) over the 27 personally and am hoping the double is closer to that size.

The ++ about the double swagger is it's part of the 1941 line in amazing glovetanned leather with leather lining.

Reactions: Nancy in VA
From the measurement on Coach the Swagger Carryall and double swagger are almost the same size.

Reactions: Nancy in VA
There were a lot of swaggers. Also a 21, 33 and 37 and a framed carryall (and a ton of crossbody/clutch/shoulder bag versions.)
I can't comment on double swagger size as I don't own one (yet) but the carryall (tote with 3 sections right?) Is similar in size to the 27. I preferred the regular (33) over the 27 personally and am hoping the double is closer to that size.

The ++ about the double swagger is it's part of the 1941 line in amazing glovetanned leather with leather lining.
My carryalls are bigger by far than the 27 and maybe even your 33 ?

My carryalls are bigger by far than the 27 and maybe even your 33 ?
This is the one I had and sold because it wasn't big enough. Maybe it was the compartments. The 33 definitely fit more of my items.

Looking at the measurements, the carryall and 33 are close in size.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180613-153332__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20180613-153332__01.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 380
I'm reallllllly wanting the navy double swagger. I'm not sure if it's something I really need though since I have the black colorblock and racing green chain in the pic above. If my SA offered the extra 20% I'd buy it in an instant though! But, she never mentioned it when i last spoke with her.