Please don't feed the animals...ha ha very funny!

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
I was posting on another thread a few minutes ago and discovered my new signature line that my husband must had changed on me last night while he was using my laptop. It cracked me up. Well, this action called for revenge so I just went on his motorcycle forum site and changed his "born to be wild" signature line to "born to be my wife's sex slave". lol I can't wait for him to post his first message. hehehe:devil:

I just got discovered! He said, "you little..." lol!!!!!!!!! He said 2 of his buds on the site said something. One guy said, "hey fruity, is this the only way to get the wife off my back?" He posted a couple before someone alert him...he didn't even realize! Score: Wife 1/Husband 0

He just said, "Next time I'm coming back as a troll!" lmbo! I tell him all about you guys and TPF, so he even knows about trolls. I even make him read posts that I find hilarious. He pretends to enjoy them like I do, but in his mind he's probably going, "Please Lord, make her leave me alone!" He's such a good boy. ;)