Please Come Meet my Doc Epi Speedy!

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Introducing my Doc PM Epi leather in Naturel. We've all been hoping for a Speedy in Epi leather. Well here's the way NG envisions it.

The biggest change is (of course) one handle, but it's a beautiful one I must say. One side is "Naturel" & the other is a gorgeous red.

Also the Keybell is trimmed in the same red with LV emblazoned in dark lettering that really pops!

Another of my favorites is the lock having a dedicated spot on the side of the bag & not just attached to the zipper.

It has the luxurious Microfiber lining that I love. 💛

The Red Edge Dye really sets this Speedy apart from the others. It's a very Structured Speedy. No sag for me. 🌞
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411601389.719595.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411601406.695641.jpg

Now what Wallet would work with this handbag? The Vernis Zippy in Pomme de Amour, of course! ❤️❤️❤️
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411601903.902417.jpg

This pic shows the lovely Red detail on the handle. It really is special.

Wow that is a beautiful bag! I've never seen a one handle bag. How does it look when hand held? congrats on your beauty:smile:

Ahhhh, very good question LVnewbie! You have to keep the zipper zipped, or partially zipped to carry it hand held.

It can stay unzipped when you use the shoulder strap, but hand held requires it to be zipped IMO.