Please can I see your wedding bands? )having a dilemma!)

heres mine! sorry for the shot with my husbands hand but it was the only photo i could find!
if you click on the second photo you can enlarge it to see it way bigger!

Attachments

• our rings 1.jpg
    our rings 1.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 259
  • our rings 2.jpg
    our rings 2.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 196
My wedding band only has diamonds on the front, but now I would prefer to have an eternity style. I think a 1 ct eternity would look beautiful with your heart shaped ering.

i too am wearing a heart shaped engagement ring, for my wedding band, it was lucida style, the plain one, and only got upgraded to pink sapphire & diamond eternity band (from Tiffany) on my 2nd anniversary, here you go....

Attachments

• DSC02097_resize.jpg
    DSC02097_resize.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 242
What about wearing your engagement ring on your right hand, and your wedding band on your left hand. Then you can get whatever you want as a wedding band. That's what I mainly see people wearing.

Here is mine

th_P2261773.jpg

That is a gorgeous engagemet ring! I say go for the channel set, if that's what you like.

I have diamonds on my wedding band because I wanted it to be something special, something that could stand alone in case in the future I decided I didn't want to wear my engagement ring at the same time.

My band has diamonds half way around because I wanted my DH to be able to engrave something special on the inside for me.

For our 5th anniversary I just got a new sparkly pave band to wear on the other side. An anniversary band is something you can keep as your back up plan, if you decide against any diamonds on your wedding band- You can get your sparkle then if it feels like something is missing after all.

Congrats on the upcoming :flowers:wedding!!