Please be careful when buying Chanel off EBAY!!

With such fabulous fakes around why would anyone trust such an investment to a ebay purchase. Wouldn't it be better just save until you're able to get a sure thing. Ebay is just so risky.

Thanks for the warning but i do not buy any designer items from ebay because the fakes are becoming so good that they are even producing fake receipts which look real (especially with lv items)

I disagree. You can have high end items purchased on ebay authenticated. If the item turns out to be fake, ebay protects the buyer every time (so if you've already paid, you will get your money back). I have bought lots of authentic high end items on ebay, at great prices. Also bought a couple of fakes- but cancelled those transactions and lost nothing but a few minutes of my time. If you decide to write off ebay altogether, you will miss out on greater deals than you'll find anywhere else, IMHO.

Reactions: 1sladki
I disagree. You can have high end items purchased on ebay authenticated. If the item turns out to be fake, ebay protects the buyer every time (so if you've already paid, you will get your money back). I have bought lots of authentic high end items on ebay, at great prices. Also bought a couple of fakes- but cancelled those transactions and lost nothing but a few minutes of my time. If you decide to write off ebay altogether, you will miss out on greater deals than you'll find anywhere else, IMHO.

I agree. Alot of CC fans like us sell on ebay because they want to finance new purchases and there is nothing wrong with that. There are still a lot of authentics items on ebay. You just have to be careful.

I remember when 20/20 did a show on fakes, every single handbag they bought was fake even the ones they paid thousands of dollars for after watching that I will never trust buying a chanel or any other designer bag on ebay.