Please authenticate this Goyard Okinawa

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I hope this is the right place to post this. I would really appreciate the help. I purchased this Goyard Okinawa on Ruelala, and I have some reservations about its authenticity. I don't live near a Goyard store, and have ordered Goyards from their SF store in the past.

One Barney's Goyard "expert" said that all Okinawas are very stiff sided. This one has body, but is not cardboard stiff, which he says it should be. Another source said even the messy chevrons looked authentic, even if quite messy. The dust bag's letters are really smeared--is that authentic?

I am at a point where I really need an answer for authentication. I emailed the place in the UK, but have gotten nothing but "we'll get back to you" auto responses.

Can someone please help? I would so much appreciate it!
    This is a link to the photo bucket pictures, the password is "goyard".

http://s1312.photobucket.com/user/ja...library/Goyard

2. Thanks--I'm trying that--do I just post it as a reply? Thanks a lot!

3. Thanks, I'm trying that--do I just post as a reply? Thanks!

4. Yes, all questions goes into the same thread as replies. It's easier for the authenticators and they'll usually only reply in the authentication thread.

Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.