Please authenticate this bag on Fashionphile

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always a good idea to have a bag authenticated even if the seller guarantees authenticity, Post in the authentication thread to get a response.

The zipper tab shape at front pocket doesn't look right. Also is the top zipper extra long that you have to push it inside? Serial tag is v faint, you can check with Celine but I don't believe they produced this particular pony hair leopard pattern in 2015. They have done various leopard patterns over the years before 2015 and were different from the current design. Email them photo, corporate office is usually quite responsive, they can't/won't authenticate but will deny/confirm what year and if a pattern/design/color is theirs.

*sigh* Overstock and Zulily are flogging them identical leopard wth?!?

Last edited:
The zipper tab shape at front pocket doesn't look right. Also is the top zipper extra long that you have to push it inside? Serial tag is v faint, you can check with Celine but I don't believe they produced this particular pony hair leopard pattern in 2015. They have done various leopard patterns over the years before 2015 and were different from the current design. Email them photo, corporate office is usually quite responsive, they can't/won't authenticate but will deny/confirm what year and if a pattern/design/color is theirs.

*sigh* Overstock and Zulily are flogging them identical leopard wth?!?
I am an authenticator and this bag is auth.

I am an authenticator and this bag is auth.
Hi, Lisabmiller

Would you mind to help me authenticating this bag as well?
Pebbled leather black nano, with suede interior. I am doubting as the black suede inside transfers colour to my light colour leather wallet & just found out that the seller who I bought this bag from is often doubted by others from selling fake bags. However, this bag looks legit to me besides the interior part.

Hi, Lisabmiller

Would you mind to help me authenticating this bag as well?
Pebbled leather black nano, with suede interior. I am doubting as the black suede inside transfers colour to my light colour leather wallet & just found out that the seller who I bought this bag from is often doubted by others from selling fake bags. However, this bag looks legit to me besides the interior part.

Please post to the authentication page. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.