Please advise on the watch price in Hawaii

Woodbridge

Feb 11, 2010
Hello lovely ladies,

I've been eyeing on the Ballon Bleu de Cartier watch 33MM. I'll be traveling to Hawaii in 2 weeks. Currently the official Cartier website shows its retail price is USD 5,750 before sales tax. Does anybody know if the price is cheaper in Hawaii Honolulu? Can anybody share the experience of purchasing a Cartier watch in Hawaii? I would greatly appreciate if anyone can give me a good tips on the purchase. Thanks a lot!

Hello or Aloha! LOL

I live in Honolulu and it will be a bit muggy so bring cooler to wear clothing when you arrive, but bring something just in case it does get cold.

Unfortunately, what prices you see on the website is what is the price here in Hawaii. About 10 years ago or more, they were cheaper than mainland prices, but changed that a long time ago. Although LV, Gucci, Chanel (?) and some other luxury brands are a bit cheaper. The good thing is our sales tax, which is 4.712% so calculate the tax on what you purchase.

I can recommend my fave SA if you'd like. LMK. Please PM me and I will reach out to her.

Thanks.

Reactions: Woodbridge
Hello or Aloha! LOL

I live in Honolulu and it will be a bit muggy so bring cooler to wear clothing when you arrive, but bring something just in case it does get cold.

Unfortunately, what prices you see on the website is what is the price here in Hawaii. About 10 years ago or more, they were cheaper than mainland prices, but changed that a long time ago. Although LV, Gucci, Chanel (?) and some other luxury brands are a bit cheaper. The good thing is our sales tax, which is 4.712% so calculate the tax on what you purchase.

I can recommend my fave SA if you'd like. LMK. Please PM me and I will reach out to her.

Thanks.

Hello CartierLVer,

Thank you for your detailed reply! I have made my decision to purchase it in my country since the price is not much different than US. Thanks for the information!