Playing with straps! Creative LV strap ideas

^^ DesigningStyle, :blush: i believe i've told you you're the sweetest.. :flowers:
well.. a mom must do what a mom must do ~ even if it means not being "true" to the style of the bag.. :P
and yes, i have 3 precious beings ~ 2 daughters (11 & 9) and a little boy who just turned 3.. :Partyhat:

Last edited:
I'm so glad the straps detach on alot of the bags. Isn't it fun to think of how to change up our bags? Will try to take a photo of my neocabby today so you can see how it looks with stephen strap instead of original. Love hearing all your input!

I've tried using the eva vachetta strap on my mono and azur speedy (30s) and it looks quite cute but haven't worn it out like that yet because I'm scared the strap is too weak since it was designed for a small bag and the speedy was not designed to be compatible with a strap. what do you guys think?

I have used my vachetta strap from my neo cabby on my mono 30 and they both are at the same level of patina so they match. The width of the strap is good to hold the 30 but I don't know how an eva one would be. Maybe just try it and see how it feels to you after awhile. These straps are pretty strong and made to carry alot of weight in general so depending on how much you put in could be fine...

i used to use a strap with my speedy, i dnt think i would use it anymore with the strap... but i used to. i dnt care for the look of straps with speedys, not even the cube. however, if you are grocery shopping or doing something requires hands then it comes in handy.

I'm a big girl so I've been wanting a little slack when I take my Roses Pochette out. Instead of buying the strap extender (and because I was wanting to add a little more than just 2") I just took the strap off my MC Wapity and hooked it onto my pochette. It's not the sleekest look, but it got the job done...

I could attach my Trevi strap onto Sistina MM if I need a longer strap. Sistina MM strap is detachable.

Attachments

• various 008.jpg
    various 008.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 328
  • various 009.jpg
    various 009.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 334