playing favorties??

posk51

Plaisir D' Amour
Jul 30, 2007
O.K. I'm sure this is posted somewhere else but I was unable to find something soo....

Which beautiful Kooba do you lovely ladies come back to the most--meaning which one is the best for everyday excursions.....
Thanks!!

Sienna for summer. My Ryan tote will get a lot more use in this f/w. My mackenzie clutch? Not really an everyday bag...more of a fun going out bag really.

Up until now, I've been loving all my Lucys. However, since I too have been bitten by the Sienna bug, I'm curious to know if my preferences are going to change too once I get one in my hot little hands!!! :yahoo:

My Bourbon Jillian! The color goes with so many outfits. Followed closely by the Java Jessie. I used to use my Black Sienna alot more, but I find its a bit heavy on the shoulder.

I was eyeing Jessie as well....I just didn't know if she was big enough for my big honking Coach wallet, big honking hard sunglass case and a sippy cup...which I could just hold as to not mess up the aesthetic of the bag..
Keep'em coming and Thanks!

I hate to play favorites but it would have to be my Renee. Lightweight, easy to carry, can hold an incredible amount of stuff and looks to be virtually indestructable. I can stuff it and toss it around without a bit of worry. (But then, I have my backup plan...another Renee in the closet.)

I have to go with the older styles....Marcelle and Claudia. I just toss them over my shoulder and go. They stay put, look gorgeous and hold everything!

Sienna second. I had two (embossed), but sold both. I think when I acquire an unembossed one it's going to start a whole new round of obsession for me and become my next 'most used' bag!