Plastic Surgery in Singapore

Definitely agree on Shen. did my eyelids there, people commented i had nice looking eyelids. they didnt even know its bought hahah

i would also like to shout out the to the previous clinic i was asking about above. i didnt end up doing ultherapy but did some carbon lasers and send my kid for acne treatment with curamed

i also did a mole removal with Dr Kan https://www.curamedaesthetics.com/mole-removal-treatment/ i must say she did a really good job and it barely left any scarring now even.

Hi everyone, I’m new here after being a silent reader of pf for years. I’ve had a couple of procedures done in Singapore so this might help:
1. Tip Plasty and alar plasty at Alaxis medical (tip plasty botched, left with a droopy nose because too much cartilage was taken out & no support; alar plasty turned out well) - 2012/ 2013
2. Lower jaw surgery at OMFP by Dr Wee Tze Haur (superb results) - 2015
3. Fat grafting to face at Alaxis (good results, still have lots of fat left but planning to do a TOP up soon for under eye hollows) around 2014/ 2015
4. Nose threadlift at celevenus with dr Dylan Chau - results were decent working with what I had but not permanent - around 2017
5. Threadlift at TWC for nasolabial folds/ lower face - no results, waste of money - don’t bother - around 2017
6. Threadlift at s aesthetics clinic for lower face - decent results but I think there’s a limitation to threadlift, doctor is the best aesthetics/ non-PS doctor I’ve met in Singapore
7. Revision rhino at the rhinoplasty clinic with dr Tan Kar Su, only tip cause I’m happy with my nose bridge but needed to fix the bulbosity & droopiness from the botched job - it’s only been 4 months but I’m prettt happy with results though I do have residue swelling in the tip still

Hope this helps!
Heyy how was ur experience with dr Tan Kar Su? Do u like ur result now? Thanks

I recently did a buccal fat removal procedure with at Shens clinic. Although compared to other clinic it is on the slightly pricier side, considering i’m doing a permanent procedure on my face, i would rather be under the knife of a better surgeon. The whole experience is quite worry-free, although the clinic may not be very private-friendly so you’ll keep bumping into other clients. But i’m very happy with the results of my procedure.

I recently did a buccal fat removal procedure with at Shens clinic. Although compared to other clinic it is on the slightly pricier side, considering i’m doing a permanent procedure on my face, i would rather be under the knife of a better surgeon. The whole experience is quite worry-free, although the clinic may not be very private-friendly so you’ll keep bumping into other clients. But i’m very happy with the results of my procedure.
you are obviously advertising for them. posting them in 3 different post at the same time at joining shortly. Please be careful to anyone doing research on PS don't follow comments blindly.

Reactions: babyfaced
Considering your budget and preferences, Dr. Leo Plastic Surgery, led by Dr. Leo, in Singapore is a great choice. Known for skill and excellence, they offer a range of procedures. Start with a consultation to discuss your options, and Dr. Leo can guide you on the best approach for your desired enhancements.