Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Hi lovely ladies,
I am 56 years old and would like to correct the aging problem. Has anyone have any knowledge/experience/reviews of these 2 procedures? What clinic to go for? Please help me out, thank you very much in advance.
1.Fat Grafting to remove the mouth corner crease (down).
2. removing the eye bag under eyes.

Well, how to do that? :smile:

If you click on the persons username you can click the message icon (on the app) and message them that way

Looks like this IMG_1480959211.388168.jpg

And if you are on the website it's the same thing-click the persons username but instead of a message icon just click 'start a conversation'

Looks like this

IMG_1480959321.347003.jpg

Hope that helped!

Hey!
Does anyone know what some of the best allround clinics are in Seoul? I'm pretty much doing a full face transformation but I don't know which ones are at least pretty good at everything (I know that I can also do them at seperate clinics but I want to do it all in one trip). Most clinics are good at rhino and not good at facial contouring or the other way around. So does anyone know which one(s) would be the best? I was thinking of Girin, HerShe, TL or JK but I really don't know.
I would suggest DAPRS is a good all round clinic, especially Dr Lee for V line surgery. I went with two clinics as MVP is renowned for eyes and DA for fat grafting. I saw girls get their eyes and nose done with Dr Seo in one go at MVP and I saw a white male have zygoma reduction at DA which turned out great too. Other clinics are probably good too but I can only speak from my personal experience and of the patients I met.

Hello ladies! Please forgive me if I am in the wrong forum.. I had a question about Profile Plastic Surgery. I am scheduled for tomorrow morning. I am going for a very simple earlobe surgery after I got my nurse recommended to Profile. I have tried searching everywhere but can barely find any reviews or information on Profile Plastic. Does anybody have any experience with them? Thank you again for your help! :smile:

I would suggest DAPRS is a good all round clinic, especially Dr Lee for V line surgery. I went with two clinics as MVP is renowned for eyes and DA for fat grafting. I saw girls get their eyes and nose done with Dr Seo in one go at MVP and I saw a white male have zygoma reduction at DA which turned out great too. Other clinics are probably good too but I can only speak from my personal experience and of the patients I met.
I've heard a lot of good things about DARPS. Especially regarding their facial contouring as you've said. But their rhinoplasty reviews aren't so good. I'm probably gonna do v-line at DARPS and eyes and nose at MVP :biggrin:

I've heard a lot of good things about DARPS. Especially regarding their facial contouring as you've said. But their rhinoplasty reviews aren't so good. I'm probably gonna do v-line at DARPS and eyes and nose at MVP :biggrin:

ooh are u planning on doing two clinics in one trip? is that feasible? i'm thinking abt doing that as well

ooh are u planning on doing two clinics in one trip? is that feasible? i'm thinking abt doing that as well
I am! I'm pretty much doing my entire face, and I don't think it's wise to do it at one clinic, as one clinic for example may be good at rhino but not good at facial contouring. But doing surgery at 2 clinics in one trip could be dangerous anaesthesia-wise so I've heard. (Though I'm pretty sure it'll be OK most times) Also, your facial features need to harmonize with each other for your face to look good. If you've done your surgery and go to the next, you'll be swollen so they can't really see well what's best for your new face.

It's possible, but it won't be easy. I'm still debating on whether I should go to 2 clinics or not. It's tough.

Hello,
I just wanted to post and say thank you to all the posters here! I've wanted surgery for awhile, but wanted to do research. I'm American so I looked at American surgeons but that didn't work out.

I live in Japan now, so I wanted to look into Korean doctors. This site is pretty much the primary site I've found for English information on Korean clinics. All the reading here has helped me gain confidence about the clinics here.

I'm now scheduled for primary rhinoplasty surgery with JW Clinic at the end of December. I'm nervous and excited.

So thank you to everyone here for sharing your experiences!

Hello,
I just wanted to post and say thank you to all the posters here! I've wanted surgery for awhile, but wanted to do research. I'm American so I looked at American surgeons but that didn't work out.

I live in Japan now, so I wanted to look into Korean doctors. This site is pretty much the primary site I've found for English information on Korean clinics. All the reading here has helped me gain confidence about the clinics here.

I'm now scheduled for primary rhinoplasty surgery with JW Clinic at the end of December. I'm nervous and excited.

So thank you to everyone here for sharing your experiences!
Hey!

Good luck with your surgery! :biggrin:
I was wondering what made you choose JW. I've personally not considered it because of the mixed reviews.

I am! I'm pretty much doing my entire face, and I don't think it's wise to do it at one clinic, as one clinic for example may be good at rhino but not good at facial contouring. But doing surgery at 2 clinics in one trip could be dangerous anaesthesia-wise so I've heard. (Though I'm pretty sure it'll be OK most times) Also, your facial features need to harmonize with each other for your face to look good. If you've done your surgery and go to the next, you'll be swollen so they can't really see well what's best for your new face.

It's possible, but it won't be easy. I'm still debating on whether I should go to 2 clinics or not. It's tough.

Hi Jojoyes,

I'm looking to do FC at View and my eyes at MVP. I was thinking of doing my FC first and letting that heal in the first week and the second week get my eyes done with MVP. I don't know if that's the best decision, but I honestly don't like the thought of having to spend money on flights and taking off from work etc. When are you going? Let me know if you've worked out a way. :P