Planning my next purchase...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

What Next?

1. Two LVs (Epi Speedy & Cabas Piano)

2. One LV (Epi Speedy) and LV Shoes

3. One Chanel (Cambon or Caviar Tote)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Well I adore LV of course, but I voted for Chanel!! That's definitely the kind of bag that will keep you satisfied for a while, I think.

2. Bag and shoes! the Wedges are gorgeous and it is wonderful that you can wear them at the same time :smile:

3. I ditto that.

4. Of course if I get the bag and shoes, I need a pretty sundress to go with the two :nuts: Gotta start looking for that, now... :P

5. One Chanel :biggrin:

6. cristina, i put my vote in for the shoes and the epi speedy! i totally love the LV sandals in the wedges and the flats!!!! i reckon you'll get heaps of wear out of them over the summer!!!! and the mandarian speedy 30 will just totally top off your outfit for this summer (and your apple green b-bag) :amuse:

good luck with your decision making!!!! :nuts:

7. This was a reallllly hard decision b/c I loooove LV. I voted for the bag and shoes b/c I think you can get more bag for your buck with two items to strut your bad a@@ self in vs. just one Chanel bag. Although, I do have to admit it was a toss up betw bag/shoes and the Chanel. You're really tugging at my heart strings! Let us know what you decided! BTW, I went into the LV store today and drooled all over the wedges!:love:

8. Oooh, really? Were they gorgeous? :love: I'm in love with those and the Antigua wedge mules. I went to the mall Friday in hopes of going to look at them, but I didn't make it that far :lol: I ended up buying a pair of Jimmy Choo heels and Burberry sandals, both on sale :biggrin:

9. I would probably go with the epi speedy and shoes. I'm totally in love with the denim wedges.

Good luck and happy shopping!

10. I say get the Chanel!

11. Cristina - I think you would look even more fabulous with a Chanel, though those shoes would probably look great with your Floridan tan, vice my pasty whiteness.

I also think you'll get more mileage out of the Chanel. It's just so much classier than LV is, but that's because we have so many fakes here it's just mind-boggling.

12. I know what you mean about the fakes. Normally I don't give a rat's patootie what people think of me or the bag I'm carrying, but when I carry my Speedy I sometimes wonder if people think it's fake :shame: That's why I'm trying not to buy too many monogram canvas LV bags, maybe a couple more, and stick to Damier and Epi.

I see a lot of women here with Chanel bags. It seems that the wealthy women of Winter Park like Chanel :biggrin:

I'm almost positive I won't be getting two bags, so I've narrowed it down to the bag and shoes, or the Chanel. There are pros and cons to each. I think I'm going to have to make a list :biggrin:

13. Chanel! I have a black/white cc bowling bag and I absolutely love it! Now, I need a Speedy 25...

14. i think at the end of the day chanel wins. there are so many lv fakes out there. and you can really tell a chanel fake. you always get really cute wedges that aren't vuitton....and chanel goes all year....good luck either way...

15. Here's a pic of my bowling bag.(I'm a terrible photographer, the handles look short!) :lol: I know you'll love it too Cristina! :love: :love: :love: Well, that's if you do decide to get a Cambon bowling bag. Keep us posted!

Attached Files: