Pl Recommend a tote that’s not the Neverfull!

sheesha

Dec 20, 2020
I’m looking for an office cum everyday tote bag that I can use while traveling or running errands or even just casual meets. I’d like to really look at options other than the obvious LV Neverfull. Would love to hear ideas and recos on other options that you’ve used or seen. budget is c. $2k.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Coach Field tote is what I went for when I wanted something resembling NF. I have the 40 which is around the size of a NF GM. I really like it, I can fit alot of stuff in it and it's comfortable to carry with its wide cotton canvas strap and 2 short handles. If one came along for the right price, I'd happily take on a size 30 in white canvas.

Reactions: Joule
I have two Céline totes: the Cabas Clasp and the Belt Cabas. I think the Belt Cabas was just about $2k and I highly recommend it. (I also prefer its straps to those on my Clasp.)

Reactions: earthygirl
Tory Burch has nice totes for dirt cheap compared to the big brands.
They do have many of them in leather and the Perry looks just like the YSL basic tote.
They do a canvas model with a zipper on top as well.
Tory Burch has nice, simple designs that don't scream tacky contemporary designer (like Michael Kors monogram for example).

I used a large nylon Longchamp for work, but I wasn't a fan of the quick corner wear. Currently I use a large Telfar bag (faux leather).

I think genuine leather is much better for a frequent use bag.

I’m not sure if the Tory Burch Robinson tote has been discontinued but you can still find them at other stores.

I used mine for 3 years carrying a large macbook, charger and usually some other stuff and I highly recommend it. Very smart and impossible to scratch even in beige.

The other obvious one is the longchamp all leather le pliage or Rousseau. Also I’m not sure if you have radley where you are but their leather bags can take a beating and are very professional.

Thanks everyone for all the recos. I e got a few Tory-s in my collection so hoping to try something different. I’ll look up the Goyard and LC too. I’m hoping for something that can work for after work drink- basically style - a tad glam + utility :smile:)

Reactions: Lillianlm