6078945572_ac8196050a.jpg

and peaking into the box

6078961838_6db9d632f9_z.jpg

without further ado..Fifi 100 Watersnake Opaco in Indigo :cloud9:

6078409121_8e56142694_z.jpg

6078952082_3c368fbd67_z.jpg

DBF is at work so I can't take a proper modelling pic

6078414913_e2235a89d8_z.jpg

Indigo is a truly stunning colour and I really love these, my only concern is that the stitching/seam near the heels don't match. I understand that these are handmade so they can't be perfect but it is quite noticeable..Apparently other pairs in this style/colour are also like that so I'm planning to keep them. What do you ladies think?

6078955968_a3d91ea3d3_z.jpg

You can see here the lines on the left shoe is out of place while the ones on the right shoe meet right where the heel connects to the body of the shoe. Since it's my first pair of exotic I don't know if that's usual or not.

Thank you all for letting me share!! :hugs:

Hi pixie! Congrats on your indigo! I'm so happy you got them. 37.5 right? I did notice the lines and the stitching mismatch when I inspected them at the boutique. But to be honest, you don't really see them when you're wearing it and it's such a beautiful color. You won't regret keeping this pair!:smile:

Indigo is a truly stunning colour and I really love these, my only concern is that the stitching/seam near the heels don't match. I understand that these are handmade so they can't be perfect but it is quite noticeable..Apparently other pairs in this style/colour are also like that so I'm planning to keep them. What do you ladies think?

You can see here the lines on the left shoe is out of place while the ones on the right shoe meet right where the heel connects to the body of the shoe. Since it's my first pair of exotic I don't know if that's usual or not.

Hi pixie! Congrats on your indigo! I'm so happy you got them. 37.5 right? I did notice the lines and the stitching mismatch when I inspected them at the boutique. But to be honest, you don't really see them when you're wearing it and it's such a beautiful color. You won't regret keeping this pair!:smile:
Thanks regeens. Yes they are indeed 37.5. The stitching on the pair in size 37 that I tried on was a little better and they fit too but 37.5 agree much better with my toes :P