Pix: Onatah Cuir GM en Aubergine

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
Bonjour tout le monde! Instead of PMing people individually, I decided what the heck, I'll post pix here! I got it on Tuesday but had to study for a test so I didn't get to take pix 'til today. BTW, I am an insane nerd and decided to count the perforations for fun cuz vuitton.com claims to have 19 000 perforations, well I counted TWICE and both times = 15 684 dots! Perhaps my method is wrong: I counted how many dots each "circle flower", "diamond flower", clover, and LV have, then count how many of each are on one side of the bag, and finally multiply by 2 for the other side. So in short:
[Dots for each design]X[# of designs]X2

Anyhoo....here are the pix!
LV.OnatahCuirGM.aubergine.jpgLV.OnatahGM.buckles.jpgLV.OnatahGM.zipper.jpgSept28.OnatahGM.left.JPG

:Push: Akkkkkkkkkkkkkk purse ban! remember your purseban taco :hysteric:

GORGEOUS
Ohmygosh that is stunning!! I hate you a little bit right now:crybaby: I am so jealous........

Congratulations :crybaby: :love: :yahoo: :love: :crybaby:

Thanks everyone!

Count again may be one side has more holes than the other...

hmmm well iono, I looked and both sides seem quite even....especially since the lil booklet inside claims to have used AERONAUTIC technology for PRECISION-cutting.... then again...i dunno if I can trust the lil booklet lol.... well one thing's for sure, Louis Vuitton's customer service will be getting their most amusing call yet! haha

Thanks everyone!

hmmm well iono, I looked and both sides seem quite even....especially since the lil booklet inside claims to have used AERONAUTIC technology for PRECISION-cutting.... then again...i dunno if I can trust the lil booklet lol.... well one thing's for sure, Louis Vuitton's customer service will be getting their most amusing call yet! haha

LOL...Well, it's a matter of principal, isn't it?

I can see me counting 33 different colors for MC lines but those holes are too many...