[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    View from the back.

[​IMG]
    Inside.

[​IMG]
    Hangtag.

2. Oh it's beautiful!! Congrats!!

3. i love that style! i wish i got it in the khaki when it first came out :sad:

4. Gorgeous bag! Congrats! :smile:

5. I love it! I still want this style satchel for myself! I think blackbutterfly has this exact one, I always drool over hers, lol. Congratulations!

6. LOL @ abandonedimages!! Yes, I have this bag and I do love it!! :heart::heart:

Congrats and enjoy!! :yahoo:You should go on eBay and get a charm for it so we can be twins, LOL. Seriously, the charms are so cute on the bag, especially something that pops agains the bag. Enjoy carrying your bag ;)!!

7. Congrats on the new bag!

8. Congrats..very cute bag. I love the shape & size. Thanks for sharing.

9. Congrats, I love it! Enjoy!

10. :crybaby: I WANT THAT BAG!!! Sorry, I'm just so jealous. I've been wanting that bag for months now. Oh well...one of these days. I'm hoping that they'll keep that style around for a while longer since it's pretty classic.

Anyway, CONGRATS!!!! It's such a gorgeous, classy bag that's also very functional (good size, love the outside slip and zipper pockets).

11. Beautiful!!! Congratulations!!! :love:

12. GORGEOUS! this style is one of my favorites. :smile:

13. THANKS EVERYONE!!! I'm very flattered by all the compliments.

14. congrats!! I love that style alot!

15. I absolutely LOVE this bag! It's on my goal list of pursage!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice