Pitangui?

kakoa

Oct 30, 2020
Hello! Has been to Pitangui Plastic Surgery? I am looking to get rhino(more dramatic result), lateral cantho, fat grafting to under eye, and breast augmentation. I don’t know if anyone has heard any info on Pitangui since they are on my short list. Or does anyone have any experience with these procedures that they are happy with? Cheers :smile:

I've been there several times for fat transfer to face. Dr. Yoo was professional and experienced. I was treated well. It was clean and the staff were kind to me. Some of the fat ended up calcifying so I have to do some kind of revision for it but it's not that urgent. I can say that I had a much better experience there than at a terrible clinic called Oz which I assume is out of business now.

Hello! Has been to Pitangui Plastic Surgery? I am looking to get rhino(more dramatic result), lateral cantho, fat grafting to under eye, and breast augmentation. I don’t know if anyone has heard any info on Pitangui since they are on my short list. Or does anyone have any experience with these procedures that they are happy with? Cheers :smile:
Pitangui isn't that good for many procedures btw. One of the reason is their owner/head surgeon the techniques he uses is quite dated. However, pitangui is known for their bbl surgery :P

Reactions: ari_yee
I've been there several times for fat transfer to face. Dr. Yoo was professional and experienced. I was treated well. It was clean and the staff were kind to me. Some of the fat ended up calcifying so I have to do some kind of revision for it but it's not that urgent. I can say that I had a much better experience there than at a terrible clinic called Oz which I assume is out of business now.
Omg Oz. I consulted there back in 2014 i think. It was horrible. The surgeon actually left a patient on the operating table mid surgery to come out to do a consultation with me. He was washing the blood off his surgical gloves was talking to me. That was enough to red flag me outta there

calcifying? sounds worrisome. everything good now?

did you do it in the end? im thinknig of going to pitangui as well. A friend of mine went there for multiple surgeries and she's very happy with it

Pitangui isn't that good for many procedures btw. One of the reason is their owner/head surgeon the techniques he uses is quite dated. However, pitangui is known for their bbl surgery :P
Really? why do you say so? i do kind of feel the head surgeons technique might be outdated but my friend went there the multiple procedures and she's happy with it but i'd still like to know what you think about this clinic?