Pink Ruby and Sea Mist Small Phoebe just arrived

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. LOVE the Pink Ruby

Attached Files:

2. Sea Mist P

Attached Files:

3. With Sea Mist Mini Preston

Attached Files:

4. Pink Ruby

Attached Files:

5. W new Toms

Attached Files:

6. Hopefully tomorrow the sun will come out and I can get better pics of the color. It is def PINK and so pretty.

7. Very pretty! I love the color of the pink ruby, and those Toms are SO cute. I may have to try to find a pair of them for myself!

Congrats!

8. wowza!! i love the colors!! congrats and those TOMS are awesome!!

9. Gorgeous colors! Thanks for the photos

10. Those are gorgeous, congratulations! I love the sea mist color, and that pink ruby is wonderful! I wonder if the regular phoebe will come in that color ...
    :thinking::loveeyes:

11. Both are very nice! Thanks for showing the Pink Ruby. Preston comes in that color and I was wondering what it looked like.

12. Thank you, Preston has silver hardware so a little diff there but I think very close. I can not wait for that one too.

13. Thanks everyone, cannot wait to see more stuff in PR!!!!

14. That pink ruby was made for you! It's such a bright, saturated color and I think both shades look great in the phoebe style....do you love them?

15. Those are BEAUTIFUL iluvcoach!!! They look awesome with your Tom's--my niece love's Tom's, don't they donate a portion from every pair purchased to...something?? I forget...But I digress, back to the BAGS! That Seamist is such a soft and lovely color, I can't get over it. So pretty, they are so perfect, which will you carry for Easter Sunday? Oh, that will be a hard choice! Congratulations and enjoy!