Pigalle question...

When I was drooling over Kamillas nude pigalles she told me they were SO as well. I would love to have a pair but I am afraid an SOs will have to wait a few months because I really cant afford it now. Someday when I give up the search for some of my must haves I may put in a bulk SO! lol *sigh* cant wait till that day.

Oh my I am sure they are all gone now. Ugh I dont want to spend the money to special order.

I would basically go for any closed-toe nude patent. The Clichy is my goal though. I never see them in my size!

Sorry, I meant to say that they were sold only in Harrods in the UK. They were about $620 (£310) or so. You can try and call them, they might still have them. As far as I know they ship abroad.

Ooooo.... maybe I will order the Pigalle in nude also in the future. Do you guys think 100mm or 120mm will be better?

MKWMDA: Horatio might be getting some clichy in soon. They SA said next week but they are usually wrong but I would call and ask them about it!

IrishIris According to Horatio, it's pronounced "Pi-gall," like the Rue in Paris...

MKWMDA Madison had/has the Nude Clichy. That's where I got mine.

Thanks JetSetGo- an SA at NM kept arguing with me, he's like "you mean pi-ga-lee?"...lol

Another pigalle question- how rare is the black grease 120? is that one that if you run across you should buy, or is it in some of the boutiques? TIA

Thanks JetSetGo- an SA at NM kept arguing with me, he's like "you mean pi-ga-lee?"...lol

Another pigalle question- how rare is the black grease 120? is that one that if you run across you should buy, or is it in some of the boutiques? TIA

It definitely is pronounced pig-GALL.

CL Vegas has the black Grease Pigalle. It is extremely GORGEOUS with the black glitter patent. They only have three left - 37.5, 38.5, and 39 in the store. I was so disappointed when mine did not fit me. Chins too! It is the ultimate sexy CL in my opinion. Get one if you can find it!!!!