Pictures of your loot from the Linea Pelle Sample Sale!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. To everyone who bought bags from the Linea Pelle sample sale this week, post pictures of your bags here!

I personally bought a bag myself (but haven’t received it yet), but I’m curious to know if the differences from the production versions of the bag aren’t that big a deal (i.e. the zippers, the missing hardware etc.) So post away!

2. I ordered a bag also, but don't have it yet.

3. I ordered the Danielle clutch, and a few hours after I ordered it had already shipped. It shipped from CA, so it should reach WA early next week.

4. my order still says "new order" not even processing and I placed it on Thursday...

5. ^ You might want to give them a call?

6. I am so tempted to order the Dylan Messenger in pumpkin. Has anyone seen this color? It looks fairly soft in the picture, not stick out bold orange.

7. ^ Me too! I wish I could see some more photos of it first, though, but I'm really tempted by it! There are still 6 available.

8. ^^ I don't think anyone that has seen the color has posted about it but some have mentioned it's prob not a bright orange like in the pic. Usually the colors for the LP bgs are different in person--which is a good thing!!! Check the website under the celebrity section---someone has an orange bag--I can't remember who...

9. Regina King has the Dylan Double Handle (the one I want) in Pumpkin, the color is gorgeous. You can see it in the celebrity section.

10. It might take a while til people get them....I ordered a bag on 3/1 (before the sale) and its not due here until 3/10...and I bet with all the orders from the sale they may get backed up a bit

11. Here's my first shipment...I have two smaller ones on their way. :graucho:

1. Black Piper Tote
    2. YKK zipper on black
    3. Olive Gretchen Tote
    4. Mahogany Dylan Tote...recent purchase, not from Sample sale...she wanted her picture take too. :cutesy:

P3082221.JPG P3082216.JPG oliveP3082218.JPG LPP3082222.JPG
  12. ^ Wow, I am so jealous! Those are beautiful, congratulations.

13. ooh, that gretchen is really nice!

14. B.Jara- those are beautiful. Congrats!!

15. sigh, i am totally in love with your black piper tote. I had it in my cart but then I chickened out ;)

awesome bags, thanks for posting pictures!
    :girlsigh::girlsigh: