Pictures of New Retail Bags

The pictures are awesome. Wish coach could do better ones online. But the shoes patches that go on the shoe laces are awful. I don’t think my kids would even want something that big on their laces. I think those are too young for coach

The pictures are awesome. Wish coach could do better ones online. But the shoes patches that go on the shoe laces are awful. I don’t think my kids would even want something that big on their laces. I think those are too young for coach
I don't get those either. Wouldn't they stop sticking after a few uses?

The wrinkling or bubbling of the leather at the top of the flap of the solid-color Willis about 15 pictures down doesn't look like a good sign. I wonder if that's going to be a common problem? That leather looks pretty thin, could it actually be separating from the lining? That never happened with the original Willises

The wrinkling or bubbling of the leather at the top of the flap of the solid-color Willis about 15 pictures down doesn't look like a good sign. I wonder if that's going to be a common problem? That leather looks pretty thin, could it actually be separating from the lining? That never happened with the original Willises
IKR, to keep a bag out on the floor like that.

I saw that to, makes me think it would become very wrinkled after awhile.