Pictures of my Tokidoki Collection

Yogaesq

May 30, 2007
I just uploaded pictures of my Tokidoki bags to Shutterfly (I really need to take better pictures of my Citta Scuola, sorry!). I just got the Vacanze Cucciolo and the Transporto Avventura this week. I'm not sure what's "desirable" for print placment on the Vacanze Cucciolo and it may not be practical, given that I live in Miami, so I don't know if I'm going to keep it. Please feel free to comment on print placement (on any of the bags) so that I know if I got a "good" one, or if I should just return the bag.

Thanks for looking!:flowers:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8QZNmrRmybMPK

Just click "View Pictures" -- you don't need to be a member.

BTW, how do you make the title of a post BOLD? I tried using the proper vB code and it doesn't work. Thanks!

Cute collection! I really like the pattern placement on all of your bags.

As for bold post titles, that happens automatically. Unread post titles are bold, and read post titles aren't.

Thanks for the compliments and for letting me know about the "BOLD" in the title of the posts! :rolleyes:

I am going to have quite a few more bags to add to my album though -- I just bought a notte Campeggio, notte Avventura, and a Transporto Bon Viaggio TODAY b/c at Bloomies, they were 30% off, and then I presaled them at 20% off. :yahoo: Again, I'm not sure if I'm keeping all of them, but I packed up the Notte Campeggio and it fits all my daily stuff for DD, plus it's "waterproof" and comfy to wear, so I think I'm going to keep that one. :smile: I love the Avventura style, so I'm pretty sure I'm keeping both the notte and the Transporto prints. The only one I'm really unsure of is the Bon Viaggio. Oh, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to bring back the Vacanze Cucciolo.

Thanks so much! I'm embarrased to say it's already grown... again! :shame: Bloomies is a VERY dangerous place. I went to return the Buon Viaggio in Transporto and ended up with the Notte Buon Viaggio since it was also on sale. The sale is really, really good!!!! And this morning, I won an NWT Andiamo in original Black print to "replace" the Vacanze Cucciolo I intended on returning today (however I couldn't seem to part with it when I got there, lol!!!). I will be returning or selling at least 2 of the bags I bought, but right now I can't decide which! I'll add pictures of the new bags to the album tonight.