Pictures of my new purchases!

It's pretty big (26 cm wide) so right now in it I have: eyeglasses case, case for Conspiration GM sunnies, cellphone, small case for my contact lenses, my agenda and some other papers. I have it inside my Damier Geant Messenger bag. When schools starts in 3 weeks, I'll use it to carry all my pens and pencils and other small school stuff.

Really?? It can fit eyeglass case AND an agenda? That's exactly what I want. I didn't know it 's so roomy....

Oh thanks! I actually ordered it from this hotel in Montreal named Le Germain. They're soooooo comfortable!

that is so cool that you did that! I love Montreal, I want them even more now, lol. I love those colors, I'm so anti-color, I just want my home to be one big neutral and I like black too, basically gray/tan/beige/white/black love it! The fact that I have sons helps too since having a flowery pink and purple home won't really fly as they get older. I'm so nosey I want to see the rest of your room now! lol jk, ok not really, lol. So OT here but I'm always looking for decorating ideas since we are about to move and I want to copy people who have it down. I wish I liked my dining room furninture more, we're getting my parents hand me down french country set and it's like lavendar and frilly carved, oh how I wish it were laquer and shiny, my taste. but free ain't bad either.