Pictures of my new Large Turquoise Kristin Satchel!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. She's finally here!!! :yahoo:I LOVE this bag, it's perfect. I took a bunch of pics but could not capture the actual true color. It is definitely more green than how the pictures look, but here they are!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one was taken outside, but the bag still looks blue...

[​IMG]

2. wow, love the color, congrats

3. A couple more...

[​IMG]

Love the inscription on the tab/buckle!!

[​IMG]

4. I'm about 5'3 for size reference...

[​IMG]

And here is a comparison to my Addison bag (kitty was curious!!! :biggrin:)

[​IMG]

5. Awwww, I love your fluffy kitty!!!

6. Thanks! He has good taste and loves Coach bags, lol! :P

7. Awe what a sweet persian!! I love the color!

8. :heart::love: Gorgeous Bag! Congratulations on getting your wishlist item. Thanks for the comparison pics with the Addison. I have an Addison and I would not have guessed that the Kristin was smaller. Any inside pics?

9. Great color. I would love to post my new purchases but I do not know how to post pics in this forum

10. love the color and adore your kitty!!! he is too cute!

11. gorgeous!

12. Oh my gosh, I love this bag. Does it have a shoulder strap? How much was it?

13. Thank you! The inside is pretty underwhelming unfortunately...I'm not a huge fan of the tan lining, but it's not a deal breaker for me!

[​IMG]

14. Love the bag, love the cat....Love it:smile:

15. I upload my pictures to photo bucket, and then you copy the IMG code that's under the pic in your album, and paste it into your message on the forum...that's the only way I know how to do it. Hope that helps a little!