Pictures of my new Large Turquoise Kristin Satchel!!!!

Denverite

Now in Seattle!
O.G.
Jul 1, 2009
She's finally here!!! :yahoo:I LOVE this bag, it's perfect. I took a bunch of pics but could not capture the actual true color. It is definitely more green than how the pictures look, but here they are!!

DSC09513.jpg

DSC09516.jpg

This one was taken outside, but the bag still looks blue...

DSC09517.jpg

:heart::love: Gorgeous Bag! Congratulations on getting your wishlist item. Thanks for the comparison pics with the Addison. I have an Addison and I would not have guessed that the Kristin was smaller. Any inside pics?

:heart::love: Gorgeous Bag! Congratulations on getting your wishlist item. Thanks for the comparison pics with the Addison. I have an Addison and I would not have guessed that the Kristin was smaller. Any inside pics?

Thank you! The inside is pretty underwhelming unfortunately...I'm not a huge fan of the tan lining, but it's not a deal breaker for me!

DSC09524.jpg

Great color. I would love to post my new purchases but I do not know how to post pics in this forum

I upload my pictures to photo bucket, and then you copy the IMG code that's under the pic in your album, and paste it into your message on the forum...that's the only way I know how to do it. Hope that helps a little!