Pictured: The dramatic rescue of Bibi the tiny dog blown off pier by gale-force winds

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
A 20 year-old was on the pier to scatter his grandmother's ashes into the bay in Melbourne, Australia.

As he was paying his respects, a quick-thinking Raden Soemawinata spotted a desperate Bibi, a Maltese/****zu mix who was blown off the pier in gale force winds.

Raden stripped down to his shirt and underpants to dive after the terrified dog.

'It was pretty cold and windy, but it wasn't such a hard decision to jump in, it wasn't such a great feat,' he told Melbourne's Herald Sun.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...ibi-tiny-dog-blown-pier-gale-force-winds.html

How many times has this woman put her dog in harm's way?? She really needs to learn how to use a leash or leave the dog at home if there is a chance he could be hurt.

I'm glad there was someone there to save the dog this time. Heck a model in his undies???? I wish I was there. LOL

The dog that fell off the cliff is a different dog. But I agree her dog should've been on the leash. And the model is hot. I salute him for stripping down before rescuing the dog!