Pics thread of H bags STORED!

@Buildingprofile, I don’t think is what you’re looking for, and it’s a repost, but since I’m still using this ”system”, or ‘non system’, I figured I’d post it. My bags reside in an old Chinese chest that belonged to my mother. I usually have a few out at a time, but I‘m not carrying bags as often as I used to. Those that are out, are either hanging on a doorknob or tossed onto stacks of sweaters that I store on shelves. I‘ve made a few changes in my collection and had planned to design a new system of some sort, but it’s been two years since I moved here and now it looks like this storage system is here to stay.

4230DE26-FF7E-4E65-9004-BE7AD928716C.jpeg

Perhaps you’d like to consult this thread?

Mine are stored in container store sweater boxes with doors so I can lay bags on their sides, stackable, easy access.

@Buildingprofile, I don’t think is what you’re looking for, and it’s a repost, but since I’m still using this ”system”, or ‘non system’, I figured I’d post it. My bags reside in an old Chinese chest that belonged to my mother. I usually have a few out at a time, but I‘m not carrying bags as often as I used to. Those that are out, are either hanging on a doorknob or tossed onto stacks of sweaters that I store on shelves. I‘ve made a few changes in my collection and had planned to design a new system of some sort, but it’s been two years since I moved here and now it looks like this storage system is here to stay.

View attachment 5758525
This chest is absolutely exquisite! A perfect complement to your lovely collection of bags. :love: