**PICS ONLY** POST YOUR FAV CELEB STYLE IN LAMB or OUT

brick78

Whatever U Like, TI
O.G.
Feb 7, 2007

001.jpg

rihanna-kooba-clutch-3.jpg

Ladies, I saw this in another forum and thought we should do this to. Lets get tons of pictures here to look back and reference.

Yeah that Kooba clutch is very cute. I think Rihanna's style is sick. Ever since she cut her hair she has really developed something very chic and sexy and original. I love it.

Brick, who's the chick with the stam? I don't recognize her?

bixby6.jpg
bixby5.jpg
bixby41.jpg
bixby2.jpg
bixby3.jpg
bixby.jpg

Knaz I didnt know if you knew but his line is out at Barneys. We love him in my house! His style and my husbands style in terms of clothing is very similar so I have to be up on my sh*t when we "roll" because we end up looking like to different time periods. Only thing is my husband is muscular and Andre is not so the clothes fit different, but I like it.
http://www.thejellyfisher.com/gavin-rossdale-a-deadbeat-dad/gavinjpg/

Gwen is my quintesential fasion icon. I could post dozens of photos! Throughout her career, sems no matter what she wears, pregnant or not, she looks amazing. And she wears stuff that only *she* could get away with. I ♥ her and wish I had 1/10th of the style she has!

I'm loving all three looks here:

gwen_stefani.jpg

And...

Gwen-Stefani1.jpg

gwen_stefani3001.jpg

gwen_stefani_style_2.jpg

The%20Aviator%20Los%20Angeles%20Premiere%20-%20Red%20Carpet%20-%20December%2001%2C%202004.jpg

casual21.jpg

Darn! Brick if I'd known that I would've made it a point to go to Barney's when I was in NYC. I LOVE him!!! My bf thinks he's a weirdo, lol. But I just love his style and how original he is and his smile and his voice... And he's got the tiniest waist ever!!! He's certainly not muscular...I tend to go for "lean" guys. The Love Below is one of my favorite albums EVER. :love: