Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Arrived home from Tarjay with some “inspo” seriously blingy sparkly sandals! They wouldn’t be comfortable on a long walk, but for a great meal somewhere they wouldn’t be fine. It’s incredibly difficult to get sparkles to show up in pics.

@Sunshine mama I think I’ve been missing all your pinks and yellows so here you go :P I also got a yellow pedi for good blue/yellow bumbag karma in a few weeks. Happy Saturday!!
💖💛IMG_0648.jpeg

Arrived home from Tarjay with some “inspo” seriously blingy sparkly sandals! They wouldn’t be comfortable on a long walk, but for a great meal somewhere they wouldn’t be fine. It’s incredibly difficult to get sparkles to show up in pics.

@Sunshine mama I think I’ve been missing all your pinks and yellows so here you go :P I also got a yellow pedi for good blue/yellow bumbag karma in a few weeks. Happy Saturday!!
💖💛View attachment 5995437
Ooohhhhh ahhhhhh!!!!
So pretty!
I need to get mine out!

Love those sparkly sandals and yellow pedi :smile:. Kirigami triplets with you and SSSSSM :heart:. Cant wait to see your new blue/yellow bumbag (I want the Speedy in this but am trapped in a ban island cell :sad:).

You are making me hungry! Both breakfast and bag look amazing!

More food! Now I'm really hungry and not even out of bed yet. What a pop of color!

Do you like your Chanel 22? I want one but can't decide on a color I love. I was on a mission for the light yellow in shiny calfskin but it wasn't the right shade of yellow for me.
I am one of the person who hate Chanel 22 when it first launched. When my SA offered, it was my birthday last year and I thought why not ? Just buy and try. And I fell in love on the first wear. Super easy to use, fit a lot, not heavy, the chain is not digging on shoulder. Long story short, I would recommend this bag to anyone who is skeptical like me in the beginning. :heart:

Reactions: DrTr

Gorgeous! I love everything in your pic, DT :heart: :heart: :heart:

I love this!!! Sparkly sandals, sunshine yellow toes and a gorgeous piece to match 🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Love

Your scandal are so cute and love the kirigami!! :love: Yellow and pink are always best friends and such gorgeous colour combos!!

And your yellow pedi for good karma for the bumbag made me smile so much! :hbeat::girlsigh: Yes got to manifest it so it becomes a reality!!! I love it.!! 💛💙💛💙💛💙 Crossing all my fingers for you and sending lots of great karma your way!

• Love
I am one of the person who hate Chanel 22 when it first launched. When my SA offered, it was my birthday last year and I thought why not ? Just buy and try. And I fell in love on the first wear. Super easy to use, fit a lot, not heavy, the chain is not digging on shoulder. Long story short, I would recommend this bag to anyone who is skeptical like me in the beginning. :heart:
Good to know. I actually liked it from the beginning, I just can't decide on a color I love. Thought the light yellow now I am thinking light blue or maybe even white. I have this problem alot with liking a bag but not feeling like there's a "must have" color bc I already own so many different colored bags. Anyway, thanks for weighing in and so glad you're loving this chanel along with your Louies!

Reactions: balen.girl
Ooohhhhh ahhhhhh!!!!
So pretty!
I need to get mine out!
Thanks - you do! I even found my long string of pearls strap for it. It’s such a great clutch/shoulder piece.
Love those sparkly sandals and yellow pedi :smile:. Kirigami triplets with you and SSSSSM :heart:. Cant wait to see your new blue/yellow bumbag (I want the Speedy in this but am trapped in a ban island cell :sad:).
Love being triplets! Oh my, do you need us to come to the island with a hacksaw and key :P The blue/yellow speedy is gorgeous! I’m still enjoying your pink one💗
Gorgeous! I love everything in your pic, DT :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thanks so much MyBelongs❤️
I love this!!! Sparkly sandals, sunshine yellow toes and a gorgeous piece to match 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Thank you! I carried that pouch as a light shoulder carry dining companion on vacation in the Caribbean a few years ago - it was perfect. Wish I was there now!🥰
Your scandal are so cute and love the kirigami!! :love: Yellow and pink are always best friends and such gorgeous colour combos!!

And your yellow pedi for good karma for the bumbag made me smile so much! :hbeat::girlsigh: Yes got to manifest it so it becomes a reality!!! I love it.!! 💛💙💛💙💛💙 Crossing all my fingers for you and sending lots of great karma your way!
I appreciate you Bumbles. You are always so supportive of us all and sending us good bag energy. Yes, silly as it sounds, when it came time to pick the color for my pedi, yellow it had to be! ❤️

View attachment 5994308View attachment 5994309
Wasn’t planning on starting drinking yet…but my flight was delayed and I had to entertain myself somehow! Travel ready with my monogram Randonnee gm, Damier geant eole 50, mini keepall, and Kusama card holder.
I have this same classic vintage piece. Prob is I never use it, as it's a PITA to get in and out of....i debate over selling it off (its practically pristine except for the honey patina)....u ever feel the same way about yours ?