Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

I love this gorgeous bag — one of the prettiest reverse mono bags ever made. It’s not really an antique right :lol: ? — around 4 years old I believe. Can they fix the handles?
Yes you’re right, 4 years old ,I checked my record , bought it in 2018. Maybe I should request for the glazing replacement only. It is really a pretty bag and it has got a lot of complements whenever I used it.

Glazing melting?!? Did it stain your other bags? Did this bag came out around 2014-ish?
No it didn’t stain my other bags as I store my bag in the dust bag individually . I bought it in early 2018, production should be in 2017

Reactions: Iamminda
Yes you’re right, 4 years old ,I checked my record , bought it in 2018. Maybe I should request for the glazing replacement only. It is really a pretty bag and it has got a lot of complements whenever I used it.

No it didn’t stain my other bags as I store my bag in the dust bag individually . I bought it in early 2018, production should be in 2017
I had melting-sticky glazing for an old Empreinte speedy around 2014. Initially was going for a repair and later they replaced it for me instead because it’s a bad batch of glazing issue.

OMG! I enjoy it so much every time you take this little beauty out and post a pic of her! :love::love::love: She’s so gorgeous! :heart:And so cute! :tender:
It’s great that you’re using your BTP items.:tup: I have to admit that all mine are still sitting unused in their boxes:facepalm: but I’m definitely planning to take them out this season! :ghi5:

• Love
Reactions: Sunshine mama
OMG! I enjoy it so much every time you take this little beauty out and post a pic of her! :love::love::love: She’s so gorgeous! :heart:And so cute! :tender:
It’s great that you’re using your BTP items.:tup: I have to admit that all mine are still sitting unused in their boxes:facepalm: but I’m definitely planning to take them out this season! :ghi5:
Thank you!:girlsigh: The members here on tPF using their beautiful new Spring In The City in sunrise pastel pieces made me pull out my BTP pieces. :biggrin: