Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

I’m using a luggage bag to work today :smile:View attachment 4962449
Group photo taken last night View attachment 4962465
@23adeline you have the best bags! :loveeyes: You have all or most of the LV bags! :love::heart:Your collection is amazing and I would love to see all of it in its glory! They are all beautiful especially this luggage bb. So pretty with the tri colours! Wish I had gotten this one. And that giant mono reverse Cannes too! That one is amazing! Thanks for sharing your amazing collection with us all the time! Great eye candy! By the way, is that noe purse ‘somewhat useful’? lol:lol::giggle: it is so cute and I was wondering what can fit in there and if it’s worth getting.

Last edited:
Oh dear! That’s so unfair , glazing melting is their quality problem , how could they charged you? :tdown:
It wasn’t from the declared glazing years, 2010 it was made. Wasn’t melted but was splitting near the handles and they said wear and year. My speedy from 2014 went sticky and they replaced handles and strap free.

@23adeline you have the best bags! :loveeyes: You have all or most of the LV bags! :love::heart:Your collection is amazing and I would love to see all of it in its glory! They are all beautiful especially this luggage bb. So pretty with the tri colours! Wish I had gotten this one. And that giant mono reverse Cannes too! That one is amazing! Thanks for sharing your amazing collection with us all the time! Great eye candy! By the way, is that noe purse ‘somewhat useful’? lol:lol::giggle: it is so cute and I was wondering what can fit in there and if it’s worth getting.
When I bought the Noe Purse, my intention was to get a small bag from Since 1854, as I don’t want any big bag that made of jacquard. It was not easy to get , but my superb CS managed to get one for me . It can fit a few card holders, can even fit in my iphone but it would look elongated . It definitely fit more than petite sac plat 741B2B5E-FD4F-42F1-B139-A2B292675395.jpegD615266E-E02B-4A05-ADEC-5731D8EAD2F1.jpeg

When I bought the Noe Purse, my intention was to get a small bag from Since 1854, as I don’t want any big bag that made of jacquard. It was not easy to get , but my superb CS managed to get one for me . It can fit a few card holders, can even fit in my iphone but it would look elongated . It definitely fit more than petite sac plat View attachment 4962529View attachment 4962530
That’s good to know

After buying a few SLG’s I’m now looking for a bag! I bought the nano speedy but returned as it was too small but love the shape and cross body so I’m now thinking about a speedy 25.

I’d love a speedy b 25 but that’s out of my price range I was wondering if anyone has got the speedy 25 and just added a strap to the handles but how does it look/sit? Any pics you have would be great I couldn’t find a relevant thread x

After buying a few SLG’s I’m now looking for a bag! I bought the nano speedy but returned as it was too small but love the shape and cross body so I’m now thinking about a speedy 25.

I’d love a speedy b 25 but that’s out of my price range I was wondering if anyone has got the speedy 25 and just added a strap to the handles but how does it look/sit? Any pics you have would be great I couldn’t find a relevant thread x
In the old days that’s exactly what we did. We just added straps to the speedy (either crossbody or shoulder). I have an old speedy 25 azur I occasionally use with a shoulder strap (not crossbody) I had made by mcraft (it was made for a different bag).
edit..if you do a search there are photos. https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/classic-speedy-with-strap-isnt-that-bad.1036356/

Last edited:

I did this with my 30 awhile ago and it was totally fine.

Attachments

• 054EAE6A-7803-4433-85EF-2E9A9298AC3D.jpeg
    054EAE6A-7803-4433-85EF-2E9A9298AC3D.jpeg
    275 KB · Views: 209
Reactions: snibor
On my way out with my most used bag..Cluny bb in Epi.

I think I’ve cycled through all my bags the last couple of weeks. The only ones I haven’t used are my spring /summer bags (George’s bb in cream and Epi Alma’s in ivory and rose ballerine). And my cluny bb in mono (I’m waiting to use it in case they come out with the cream strap again). And I haven’t used my mono mini Deauville yet.

This thread really helped me make sure to use all of them as I’m trying to decide if I need to let go of a few.

View attachment 4882047
Love this so want to get one