Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Went to a food festival with Van GoghView attachment 3795522

This is so beautiful.

I know the Koons collection gets a lot of uh, dislike, on You Tube especially but I think it is amazing. The detail is just astounding, and I appreciate it even more reading about the work involved to get accurate details (i.e. getting blessing and files from the museums that hold these pieces in their collections, even though there was no requirement to do so as they are public domain). I have a soft spot for Van Gogh (and your bag is again, gorgeous!), but I particularly like the Rubens pieces in this collection.

I am really excited to see what the next installment of this collaboration is!

Hi! I ended up exchanging the Iena as when I got home I kept looking at it and just felt it was too big and my hubby said it looked like a shopping bag [emoji23] I've always loved speedys but I'm not used to a big one so I hope I'm happy with the 30! The Iena is a very comfortable bag and if you like the neverfull it fits as much and has a zip top.

I love my Speedy B 30, hope you love yours too!

Thank you for your response, it was helpful. I'm just trying to introduce a lighter weight shoulder option bag that's larger than my Favorite Mm. The outside pocket and zip top closure is appealing on the Iena, along with the long straps. Thanks again :smile:

I have the Iena MM, though my sister is actually buying from me as she likes it so much - more than I do - and I want to keep both PMs I recently purchased. I also actually don't find the Iena MM fits anymore than my Speedy B 30 because of the tapered shape at top (but the bigger zipper is nice!) so it felt a bit redundant to that one which I often shoulder carry.

I do think dimensions to NF MM are similar (if you are familar with that bag) but the taper/zip on Iena MM also means you cannot load it as much as the Neverfull MM "near the top". Which is not necessarily a bad thing - it all depends what you are looking for. If you are looking for a large shoulder bag, rather than a stuff it as much as you can tote, the Iena MM is soft, comfortable, the straps long. Plus it zips and has that outside pocket!