Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

Thanks @DrTootr! I have a special fondness for that bag - the first neverfull I bought (she says 5 NF later :angel: ) Enjoy your day:flowers:

OMG no way @DrTr ! Would you believe that this is my first ever NF I ever owned and still the only NF in my collection. I find it to be one of my most reached for bags now that I have it in my rotation, especially great to use with my bag organizer I have for it. I look forward to adding a few more NF's in my future for sure ❤️

• Love
Reactions: DrTr
OMG no way @DrTr ! Would you believe that this is my first ever NF I ever owned and still the only NF in my collection. I find it to be one of my most reached for bags now that I have it in my rotation, especially great to use with my bag organizer I have for it. I look forward to adding a few more NF's in my future for sure ❤
Oh how funny - that NF with canvas straps is so carefree, and I loved your cw too. It led me to the escale, a world tour with black leather and red interior, and two leather ones this year. Somebody stop me! :biggrin: And yes organizers are wonderful. I use them in most of my bags except the very smallest. So glad you posted!

• Love
Reactions: DrTootr
Oh how funny - that NF with canvas straps is so carefree, and I loved your cw too. It led me to the escale, a world tour with black leather and red interior, and two leather ones this year. Somebody stop me! :biggrin: And yes organizers are wonderful. I use them in most of my bags except the very smallest. So glad you posted!
Cheers @DrTr and they all sound so FAB! If you ever do post your whole NF collection in here, please do @ me so I can see them all x

• Love
Reactions: DrTr