Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

My GO NF is coming for the first time to the office with me today! :heart: Love the possibility to use this bag on a rainy day and to switch my outfit colors from brown & Co to grey, black, white and blue! I also appreciate the buttery soft leather handles, that don’t dig into my shoulder although the bag is very full today and thus very heavy! Love the very practical outside pocket for my phone. All in all: perfect work bag! :girlsigh:View attachment 4995450
View attachment 4995451
This bag is so amazing. Every time I see this series, it reminds me of the original Alice in Wonderland illustrations by John Tenniel:
Tenniel-200_Banner_1000x450.jpg

This is such a sweet picture!!!!:yahoo::love:
Thanks hun :heart: So happy to see your eye candy posts too :giggle:
I just called CS to order 5 bags, the CS asked whether I order all for my own use :lol:
I hope the stocks will be available soon .
Cool, is preorder open for your area already? I shared pics in the thread that a reseller has stuff available already. I’m amazed by that lol I’ll have to wait for actual release date like everyone else :smile:

Last edited:
:loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:
Wow I’m floored by your stunning Twist combo, M! Looks fantastic with the thicker black strap! TY for sending my Vivienne some LVoe and I think you’re both Trio sweet :heart:
@Iamminda @Sunshine mama

Thanks so much, my trio sweet friend :smile:. You helped inspire me to get the Trio M and this style of the Twist bag.