PICS of my Sig Large Zoe In bordeaux

veronica0305

Aug 15, 2007
Thoughts? Im not in LOVE but i like it....i think my patent tote ruined me ...i feel like i need shine LOL.
This really is a nice bag though. When i bought it a few customers were commenting on its good looks.
Hmmm

0830080917.jpg

0830080920.jpg

I really like this bag on you. It's a beautiful Fall colour, and it's got that perfect slouchiness. No patent shine, but a nice classic bag. But if you're not in love with it...wait a couple of days and see if you fall in love. If not...go exchange it for something you are in love with.

Thanks vivi...it is a gorgeous bag...and its actually my favorite color.
My husband even said "Now thats a nice bag" LOL he hates the patent plum.
Yeah im going to wait this one out.
thanks again!

I think that bag is TDF. The color is so beautiful and different. You aren't gonna see any fakes of that one. It looks great on you. I really love that bag. Bi=ut, if you don't love it, take it back for one you do love.

I always think if you sleep on it...and aren't excited about it the next morning...then maybe it wasn't meant to be. I'm a big fan of waiting it out...maybe because I'm so indecisive. But her if your DH likes it...that means something! My DH thinks my patent pond ergo is plastic!:lol: Let us know what you end up doing.

I think the bag is gorgeous and it looks great on you. The color is so pretty. The style isn't really for me, but I've spent considerable time admiring it when I've been in Coach/department stores this week (I'm thinking of getting it for my mom for Christmas).

The bag looks great on you! I am not big into the signature bags but I love that color combo. Think about it for a bit but if you don't fall in love, take it back. There is no reason to settle with so many great bags to choose from!