Pic's of my shoes, let's see yours!

hardLVcore!

formerly LVaddict!
May 15, 2006
33773-hardlvcore-s-bags-n-more-vuitton_002-1-shoes.jpg
Here you go fellow shoe lovers! Let's see yours! Here's some of my heel collection:heart:

You have great taste! I love your style :smile: The MC mules are my favorite :graucho:

I would take a picture of my collection (though it pales in comparison!), but most of them are packed away, and I'm waiting for 3 new pairs to arrive :shame:

Oh my goodness! Look at those black platform heels to the left! You must be the walking-in-heels master! I would share pictures with you all, but I only own like 3 pairs of heels and nothing designer :shame:

heavensent said:
the first pair the third row from the top , are they hard to walk in or are the speical occassion :graucho:

And great collection
Those must be the HO shoes you are pointing out:roflmfao: I did wear them out when I was young, free and single, now as a SAHM, they are just for dirty weekends with DH! I have them in silver too, he would be bummed if I ever got rid of them. Ladies, if you ever want to feel sexy in the bedroom, they make your legs and butt look great!!! Instant butt lift!