Pic's of my shoes, let's see yours!

1. [​IMG]Here you go fellow shoe lovers! Let's see yours! Here's some of my heel collection:heart:

2. whoa, i love them all, especially the DIOR. :P Nice collection!

3. You have great taste! I love your style :smile: The MC mules are my favorite :graucho:

I would take a picture of my collection (though it pales in comparison!), but most of them are packed away, and I'm waiting for 3 new pairs to arrive :shame:

4. wow, gorgeous collection!

5. the first pair the third row from the top , are they hard to walk in or are the speical occassion :graucho:

And great collection

6. Oh my goodness! Look at those black platform heels to the left! You must be the walking-in-heels master! I would share pictures with you all, but I only own like 3 pairs of heels and nothing designer :shame:

7. love your collection!!

8. Those must be the HO shoes you are pointing out:roflmfao: I did wear them out when I was young, free and single, now as a SAHM, they are just for dirty weekends with DH! I have them in silver too, he would be bummed if I ever got rid of them. Ladies, if you ever want to feel sexy in the bedroom, they make your legs and butt look great!!! Instant butt lift!

9. That is a nice collection!! =)

10. How come no one else posted pictures?

11. The ones at the very bottom are crazy! :smile:

Great collection!

12. The ones at the bottom are the DIOR bondage shoes in python 2003. I LOVE them!
    Anyone else gonna post pics?

13. Wheres yeuxhonnetes? She has a great shoe collection too! Come here honey and post your pictures!

14. omg you are my hero. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice