PICS of my new BLACK WORK with GOLD h/w!

That bag looks fantastic on you! Don't you love the GH with the Work......... I have it in Anthracite & my dh doesn't know about mine either, yet.:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

haha..when do you plan on telling your DH? do u have a plan? please let me know if u have a creative way of telling him, i think i need some help, i doubt pouting this time will help..hahahaa...

oh and yes, i love the work! i think its a great size in general, esp if ur on the go and tend to carry alot of things (thats me!) i know the CITY is what most pp associate b bags with but i actually DONT have a city..i always wanted one but never got around to it..the WORK stole my heart!

^^ THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! im embarrassed now..haha..

the dress is from ZARA! its only 70 dollars! they also have it in BLACK!

the shoes are from BEBE.com. its 110 i think..if anyone is interested, you should check out their website!!

its funny when pp think my outfit cost more than it actually does..hehe...i need to save on clothes to splurge on bags! hahaha....i do wear designer clothes but i really love shopping at stores like HM, ZARA as well..

and KristyDarling, thank you! i actually am a model, have been modeling for 6 yrs in NYC and i am signed with one of the biggest agencies. im now in law school bc i realized i cant model forever, esp since im NO Supermodel and never will be, so i probably should be preparing for plan B..lol....but yea, i would say i probably will still be modeling for a couple yrs, since i would NEED TO IN ORDER TO FINANCE MY BALENCIAGA SPENDINGS!! hahahahahahhaa....