Pics of my new baby! (wisteria!)

MzSHERRY

sherry
O.G.
Aug 9, 2006
Thank you to everyone who's guided me in the purchase of my first spy, now I COMPLETELY understand why so many of you have multiple spys! You can't stop at just one!! :yahoo: I purchased my "grey" wisteria from Jomashop, only IRL it looks more taupe(?).. more brownish. It photographs as grey, though! So add me to the other success stories from Jomashop, ladies they are 100% authentic!! :graucho: The color is soo versatile, I feel like a proud new mommy! :wlae:Here are some pics for you all, thanks so much for letting me share my babies with all of you! You guys are awesome, I LOVE TPF!!! :heart: :heart:

Attachments

• spy.JPG
    spy.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 173
  • spyrox.JPG
    spyrox.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 138
  • bags.JPG
    bags.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 180
  • bags2.JPG
    bags2.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 154
WOW! :drool:.. OMG.. now you're making me want one.. I was thinking about the normal nappy grey spy, but not sure what it'll go with.. Would you mind modelling it for us? :graucho:

Thanks soo much everyone!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: I've agonized over these spys forever and I'd recommend this color wisteria to anyone. I'll try to post some "modelling" pics (:sweatdrop: ) as soon as I get the chance! You ladies always look so fab with your bags! I wish I could capture the real color of this spy, it doesn't really appear to be as grey as the photos.. Hmm, will keep trying!