*PICS* of my new 2002 Flat Brass Olive Hobo

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
A gorgeous flat brass Hobo has been my HG for years. Chocolate was my preference but any color would have been fine. I wanted one that was in really good condition and that had beautiful leather.
So I saw one Ebay, used one time, bid on it and won. When it arrived I was blown away by how beautiful it is, how soft the leather was and it looked new, not even broken in yet. When I took it outside to take pics, I saw green. I sent pics to a PF friend that has tons of older bags and she verified that it wasn't the chocolate that I thought I was getting but the much rarer Olive.
What shocked me the most about this bag is the weight. It's so light that it was hard to take pics because it was windy here and it almost blew away a couple of times. I weighed it on a postal scale and it weighs 12.2 ounces without the mirror. The brass on it looks brand new. I am completely head over heels in love with this bag!:love: It's hard to describe how the leather on this bag feels. It's just incredible. Here are some pics of my new girl.

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

:wtf: WOW!! That leather is like nothing I've ever seen!! What an incredible find!!! And the Olive color couldn't be more perfect - it suits the bag so well and looks so great with your hair and skin tone!

soooooo gorgeous!!!!!! thank god i didn't know it was olive either - i would be very broke right now!! wait, should i be pissed?? nah - glad you got her powder, she's amazing:love: congrats and enjoy :girlsigh:

SCORE!!

Congrats PP! :woohoo: It's beautiful and looks brand spankin new!

I can just imagine you doing the happy dance when you saw it in beautiful condition and realized it was OLIVE! :happydance: lol

amazing bag - and just the style you were talking about for fall (I was just reading the anthra flat messenger thread) but you get it in the great older leather and hardware! Congrats!

Is it the same size as the new besace?