Pics of my first RM MAM - finally

djfmn

Massaccesi Little Muse (acid green nappa)
O.G.
Mar 30, 2006
Here they are pics of my amazing RM MAM in midnight and pewter. Thanks to all the lovely RM tPF members I am waiting for my second RM MAM and deciding what my next RM purchase will be. Thanks for all the help and advice from all the RM fashionistas on this forum.
:yahoo:

Attachments

• HPIM0640 (Medium).JPG
    HPIM0640 (Medium).JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 83
  • HPIM0641 (Medium).JPG
    HPIM0641 (Medium).JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 54
  • HPIM0643 (Medium).JPG
    HPIM0643 (Medium).JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 68
  • HPIM0645 (Medium).JPG
    HPIM0645 (Medium).JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 86
From Nordtroms they matched the Bloomingdales Private sale price - they had at least 2 more at the store I went to at the Mall of America in Minnesota. They told me if they did not have it they would ship it in from another store. The SA is really helpful and nice. :smile:

Nordstroms said although they do not accept international orders online if you contact them toll free at their catalog division directly to place your order by phone at 1-206-303-4700, or by fax at 1-206-303-6689 or toll-free numbers to the United States are also available at 1-800-933-3365, or by fax at 1-800-285-7288. If they do not stock the purse at the catalog division they will get the purse from one of their stores. Not sure if they will price match I would think they would their customer service is excellent. Hope this helps.

I know there has been lots of posts on how to clean these purses. How are you cleaning your matinee. The Midnight leather is somewhat shiny vs the pewter and I am not sure how to treat the purse. Any help would be appreciated.

congrats! beautiful bag!

You can treat the bag with Apple Guard, or Lovinmybags products. Its the most recommended by RM and the gals on the forum!

You can also use Coach products, and Wilson's.