Pics of my first HH!

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
The first time I visited the HH site, it was because someone from another non-purse-related forum posted that HH was having a 50% sale on everything for the inauguration. The bags are very different from the LVs and Chanels that I was used to buying. These bags looked like they are made of soft, squishy leather, and there are gorgeous styles for amazing prices.

I couldn't resist the Pamela Dowel bag in pewter. I don't think it's popular here (is it the dowel?) but I think it's gorgeous. I don't mind the dowel at all (in fact I think it's a nice little finishing touch) and I'm a sucker for anything with ruffles and kiss lock closure. And in metallic? Awesome!

It arrived earlier this week, and I couldn't be happier with my first HH! The leather is very beautiful (although it's not as pewter as I thought it'd be) and soft, and it's probably the lightest bag I own. It's a great size for both going out and going to work, and for the price I paid ($88) it was a definite STEAL! I took some pics:

To me the color has a hint of gold...it's not as silver as some of the pics I've seen.

attachment.php

attachment.php

The lining is gorgeous!

attachment.php

The bag is actually much deeper than shown in this pic...it was folded to the side.

attachment.php

The only downside of the bag is the magnet isn't as strong as I'd like, and the kiss lock is a little too easy to open. Other than that, this bag is perfection. My only regret is that I didn't pick up the one in black two days ago when that crazy 75% off sale started.

I'm already on an HH craze. I've also ordered a Trophy in Black Zeus (for work), Corcovado in Cordovan (for work as well, maybe on school days when I only need a few things), and a Havana Hobo in Anthracite. I'm not sure if the Corc and Havana will go through since the sale was/is pure craziness, but fingers crossed I'll have my 2nd, 3rd and 4th HH very soon!

Attachments

• DSCN6834.JPG
    DSCN6834.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 911
  • DSCN6836.JPG
    DSCN6836.JPG
    172 KB · Views: 907
  • DSCN6837.JPG
    DSCN6837.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 908
  • DSCN6838.JPG
    DSCN6838.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 399
That bag is sooo pretty! If HH had pics like that, it would have sold out I'm sure. Why is it that I'm so surprised when I see real life pics that show the true beauty of HH bags? Congrats!

Thanks happygirl & toni! I definitely think this bag is much better IRL. At first I thought it would look weird when carried but it looks amazing!

OMG! :faint: this is Freakin Gorgeous! What a great score. does this hang nicely from the shoulder? can you do a modeling pic, please? I think I need this.......DH is going to KILL me

OMG! That bag is gorgy! I agree! If I saw these pics on the website, I would have jumped on it! Modeling shots puhleez! =)

THE LINING IS AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZING!!! IT sells the bag!!!

dyannek, it hangs VERY nicely (haha). The strap drop is like 10" ...without a jacket on, there's like a whole palm width of space between my underarm and the top of the bag. I'm already in my PJs and look horrible, but I promise to post modeling pics tomorrow!

Thanks girls!

Congrats, Karman! I've had this in my shopping bag for a few days now...I had always thought it was a very feminine bag with a beautiful lining (just like my Clara). I'm happy for you that you went for it, good choice:tup::smile:.