Pics of My Current Collection

this is my fav pic - so colorful!! gorgeous collection :tup:
100_0208.jpg

Thanks everyone!!!

I bought the lighter colors probably toward the end of summer....so I got to try them all (well except sky blue).....IDK the whole time I was wearing the light ones I was worried about color transfer from my jeans and where I was putting them down. IDK....that was why I gave up the LVs because they were high maintenance!

The probably with all dark colors is that they aren't all so great for S/S.

I think I like the '08 BG better than '05....so I won't have a hard time saying bye to that one (plus I don't like super distressed bags....found that out through trial and error)!

Ahhh the maddening addiction of Balenciaga!!!!

Twiggers, your collection is amazing!! Not only are they all such beautiful color choices, but they all compliment each other so well as though they are all meant to be together!! What a beautiful bbag family!!

WOW 'N' twiggers :nuts: I really adore your collection, she's so colorful, so gorgeous - just PERFECT :tup::yahoo:! I'm so happy for you :heart:
CONGRATS to each one and thank you so much for sharing :flowers::love:

Wow what a bright and beautiful collection.
Some thoughts:
I had a varied collection once and decided to sell most of my lighter colored bags off (turq 05, bubblegum, lilac 04, ect) in late winter. Come Summer, I wanted an light, bright bag and had nothing summery left. So I would advise you to wait til summer til you decide to make a huge change.

Selling the 05 bubblegum is probably a good idea as you don't like like the distressing. Too close to the petal anyway. If you do decide to sell the petal as well, then at least you still have sky and jaune for summer. And I *really* love and miss the color of that twiggy.

LOL Sun!!!! Yea....I found myself reaching for juane more during the fall...and now it's all about black & violet!
You are right about petal.....I really like it more than '05 BG!

Another thing is that I find myself gravitating toward the city style now!

I really wish we could get better pictures of the electric blue....I think a darker blue is what I really need!

:drool::drool::drool: wowzers twiggers!!!! What a rainbow! You have a great collection!

As far as your reaching for darks is concerned, I totally understand, I can't do light colors, the only one I've begun to desire is Jaune and that's only because of the SGH Work photos posted recently. I find darker colors just less maintenance which is a big deal for me. I traded my black twiggy for a black city and I've begun to fall more and more for the city, it fits more and I always appreciate that. I'm hoping FW08 has a lot more neutrals and darker colors in it. :tup: