Pics of Mummy and Baby Mabel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Your two bags look fantastic together, what a great collection. I think the charm looks great, really suits the bag, congrats!

2. More bags :P...I love looking through your albums, and looking at all your fab bags !!

Keyring looks lovely xx

3. Perfect, Rachiem - gorgeous collection,
    congrats!
    Kris

4. they both look breat on you xx

5. Beautiful Mabels! And those shoes :drool::drool:...

6. Wooooow Lovely! Both looks great on you.
    It's almost a shame that you can't take both out "together" somehow!

7. I always think that when someone shows off their beautiful Darwin bags!

8. Ooh little mabel is lovely! Pebble is such a good colour, really growing on me :smile:

9. Rachie, those bags look fabulous on you! I think the colour really suits you as well!

The Mabel shoulder bag is so cute and I love the shape of it. I feel a bad case of bag lust coming on.........

10. Klp I got the baby Mabel in Boros half price at £145.
    I think it's going to be a really handy little bag.

11. Love the little Mabel and what a great bargain!

I think your charm is very elegant and not too blingy at all.

12. They both look lovely on you and the charm is a perfect match for the bag IMO. Great choices :tup:

13. Very nice indeed, personally I like the charm and don't think it looks blingy.

14. thanks for the comments guys.
    The bags are so lightweight. I'm sooooo glad I changed my mind and went for the Pebble.
    I can't get it out of the wardrobe yet, as hubby is yet to find out!
    Although it was from vouchers....5 bags in 6 weeks is pushing the boat somewhat!